Our Client is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse RMN/RGN to work at the prestigious nursing residential service for older people with dementia.
As a positive and motivated individual, you will receive encouragement and opportunity for career development within the company.
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for our residents. This requires the support of a dedicated and professional team, of which our nurses are key.
As a Registered Nurse(RMN/RGN) you will show warmth and support to the residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of individuals in your care.
You will be responsible for providing the highest standards of care, happiness and well-being for residents.
Working to promote service excellence, the role will involve ongoing assessment of service user needs, liaison with multidisciplinary teams, staff training, and regular monitoring and analysis.
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing the resident's needs and wishes
- Support the staff team to achieve excellent nursing and social care
- Take charge of home, in absence of senior nurse
- Creating effective Care Plans and carrying out treatment plans, using good nursing techniques
- To monitor record and address as needed, residents nutritional and dietary requirements
?- To monitor resident's conditions and contact GP's as necessary
- A real sense of pride & job satisfaction
- Training and Development provided to progress
- Meals provided on long days
- Paid breaks
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Free Pin Renewal
- Free PVG/DBS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a community experienced and motivated Registered Nurse who is looking for their next career opportunity within the private pay sector.
If you think you have what it takes and like the idea of working for a stand out employer, we would love to hear from you.