You will be a Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a private hospital that provides nursing cares for adults with Autism and Asperger Syndrome and associated mental health issues and learning disabilities also Mental Health Act detained . This is a prestigious mental health hospital, considered as one of the top providers in the UK.
The hospital operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis. The service has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex level of mental health issues
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK Full time Days or Nights available
- Mental Health and Learning Disability experience required
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .