£16.50 - £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £40.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | Mental Health Rehabilitation | Great Benefits
A Registered Mental Health Nurse is required to join the night nursing team of a specialist mental health rehabilitation centre on the outskirts of Preston.
The facility provides open rehabilitation in an unlocked setting, to people with enduring mental illnesses and personality disorders who have secondary diagnoses of learning disabilities, ABIs and substance misuse issues.
Details of this RMN Night Staff Nurse vacancy and what the care centre is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Depending on experience, great pay rates from £16.50 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary of up to £40,400
* Free staff parking and meals whilst on duty and free access to the on-site gym
* Ongoing learning, development, and career progression opportunities within an Investor in People Gold accredited organisation and a CQC rated Outstanding facility
* Your NMC registration fees paid, plus a range of financial benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and programmes to buy the latest technology at reduced rates
* A great working environment and ongoing support from management including regular supervisions and a sick leave policy
As RMN Night Nurse, you will participate and support the delivery of recovery focused inpatient and open rehabilitation services and will maintain excellent standards of clinical care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RGN/RMHN
* Ideally you will have at least 12 months’ post-registration experience, and you will have experience in a recovery-focused setting
* You will be committed to mental health recovery through positive inclusion and engagement of service users
* You will demonstrate a creative and solution focused approach, with effective leadership skills
For more information or to apply now, follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Preston) .