We are seeking nurses to join a forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic team in this highly-regarded and specialist nursing service, rated Good in all areas by CQC.
You will provide high quality, person-centred nursing care to 7 clients all of whom have learning disabilities, complex health, nursing needs and may present some behaviours that challenge. The successful applicant must be RGN, RNLD or RMN qualified and have a current NMC pin. Following a full induction, you will be closely supported by the Manager and work within a well-established team.
This could be an ideal opportunity for a nurse who has recently qualified to develop further skills and experience within a small and diverse nursing service.
Competitive rate of pay
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 notified statutory holidays
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as John Lewis, Argos and Boots
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probation period
If you have the right values for our organisation, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development, including opportunities for career progression.