- Salary: Up to 45k per anum 3k care allowance
- 40 hours per week
- Partly Home based
- Case load of complex care clients in the Cornwall area
- Qualified Learning Disability Nurse
- Previous experience of working in the community
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Care planning experience
- Commitment to undertake CPD
- Facilitated personal development plan
- Contribution towards professional registration
- Flexible hours of work and manage own diary
- Opportunity to work from home when applicable
Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for a national leading specialist in the provision of Learning Disability and Autism care at home. Our client helps provide care to a variety of people suffering from complex needs nationwide, promoting independence and the ability for their clients to live their life to their fullest.
They are currently looking for an experienced RNLD with a strong background in working in a community setting. You will have a client case load based in Cornwall to provide ongoing visits to create care and support plans, undertake annual support reviews, rick assessments, inductions, supervisions, team and MDT meetings and other visits necessary to keep the clients safe.
Our client provides a number of fantastic benefits along with great scope for professional career progression and development.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
RNLD Regional Clinical Lead Nurse
Hardworking And Dedicated
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit