Charge Nurse (RMN / RNLD / RGN)
08 Sep 2019 | BY Matthew Harris
We require an experienced charge nurse / ward sister (RMN/RNLD/RGN) to support our clinical team on our 14 bedded male dementia ward.
* Location: Rudyard and Leek (ST13), Nr Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Charge Nurse / Ward Sister rate of Pay / Hours of Work:
* £17.17 per hour (RMN / RNLD / RGN)
* Hours of Work - to be agreed with applicant - full time hours are 14 shifts every 28 days.
* Earn £1000 joining bonus if you apply to us direct - i.e. not via an agency (terms and conditions apply)
* Overtime Paid at time and a half.
* Night enhancement of £2.50 per hour
* Weekend enhancement of £2.00 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Claim 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Free uniform
* Subsidised meals
Senior Staff Nurse Skills and knowledge required:
You will need to be:
* Enthusiastic and dynamic
* Professional and compassionate
* Work within the NMC code of Practice
* Computer literate
* Motivated to work within a multidisciplinary setting
* Able to work flexible shift patterns
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Enjoy working with patients who may present with challenging behaviours and have complex mental health problems
* You will have to write reports and attend: CPA's, Tribunals and Managers Hearings.
* You will be trained in MAYBO method of de-escalation and physical restraint
* You will have supervision when required to ensure you are able to talk about your experiences - so please take this into consideration before applying.
The John Munroe Hospital Group has 71 beds, split over 6 units and is situated in the Staffordshire Moorlands. The Group provides care for patients with enduring mental illnesses and challenging behaviours, who may also be detained under the 1983 Mental Health Act or be subject to court orders.
Please note John Munroe Hospital in based in Rudyard (which is a rural location) - therefore there are no direct bus routes.
John Munroe Group offers the senior staff nurse applicant:
* Working within a highly professional and motivated team
* Excellent remuneration.
* 6.6 weeks (equivalent to 33 days) annual leave entitlement.
* Double time for working bank holidays
* Time and a half over time rate.
* Ongoing free training opportunities and continuous professional development
* Enrolled pension scheme (after qualifying period) with JMG contribution
* Full RCNi revalidation package - saving over £50 per year.
* DBS refundable after a 6 month period
* Travel claim - 0.20 pence per mile to and from work.
* Free uniform
* Free parking
All senior staff nurse appointments are subject to the following:
An enhanced DBS and two references.
If you are interested please call our HR dept on [Click here to apply]
option 2 option 3.
Back To News
John Munroe Group is licensed to provide services by the Care Quality Commission
(Provider ID: 1-10635563) For more information visit www.cqc.org.uk
Proud Suppliers to: