Our client is seeking to recruit a qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Nurse Learning Disability/RNLD to join their team based in the area of Birmingham & West Midlands.
Working with our clients patients, you will be encouraged to contribute to, and influence the development of active care. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you must be able to show initiative, demonstrating clear decision making and organisational skills.
This is a small service which offers care to service users with Learning Disability, Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health issues.
- You will be required to give an outstanding level of nursing care, whilst using innovative care methods and technologies.
- Candidates should possess the relevant nursing qualification RMN/RNLD with a valid NMC pin.
- Individuals should have an excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and be able to demonstrate the latest understanding of nursing practices
- Supporting Health care Assistants
- Right to live and work in UK
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Flexible Shifts
- Support and shift coordination from an experienced team
Right to live and work in the UK
So if you're a Registered Nurse who is looking to enhance their experience by gaining experience in an environment where no 2 days are the same or are looking to take your first step in a care environment and want an employer that invests in you, as much as you are prepared to invest in the service then reply with your CV and
we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity further or give us a call on [Click here to apply] or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .