General/Rotational Radiographer | Imaging| Band 6 dependent on experience | Fylde Coast - Blackpool| Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital has expanded its services and as a result, we have a brand new opportunity for a General/Rotational Radiographer. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Radiographer to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will undertake a rotational role in the imaging field of general radiology and MRI scanning or Mammography training. Exercise reflective clinical judgment; assume professional responsibility for the assessment, planning and delivery of patient care and examination in the diagnostic imaging department.
Who we're looking for:
- HCPC Registered and Degree (BSc Hons. in Radiography) or equivalent
- Willingness to deliver exceptional patient care
- You will be able to demonstrate application of sound clinical judgement to a range of complex cases
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker on 07525887973 or e-mail [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging