This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER
We have an exciting opportunity for a 4-8 session Salaried GP(s) to join our team
(Flexible for the right candidate)
- Competitive package with indemnity costs reimbursed & BMA model contract
- Opportunity for future partnership
- 7 Partner City practice in purpose-built partner-owned building, 2 Salaried GP’s
- Over 13,000 patients
- Experienced nursing team with ANPs and Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported by management & admin teams
- In-house minor surgery and contraception clinics
- GP Training Practice
- Medical Student Teaching
- In-house educational sessions for CPD and excellent peer support
- Supportive, proactive & friendly team
- Weekly practice/clinical meetings and 'coffee catch-ups' for informal discussion
- Whole practice team building/social events
- Our GPs are involved in LMC, CCG and education
- A high achieving Practice with ‘Good’ ratings from CQC, National Patient Survey and QOF results
We are located in the beautiful and historic city of Chester, with excellent schools and within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date – 30th September 2019
For further details and an application form please contact Rachel Kennouche (Practice Manager) via e-mail ( Email address removed ).
In the event of high levels of response, we reserve the right to close the post and continue the recruitment process before the stated closing date. You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see [Click here to apply].
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ([Click here to apply]), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the [Click here to apply] for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.