The Sales Executive/Account Manager will be targeted on winning new business, to persuade customers to buy the company's goods and services and to convert leads from clients who have an account but are not buying / buying less than the expected amount.
A typical working day involves making outbound calls to book business meetings to meet face to face and growing your account portfolio 60% New Business 40% Account Management.
* Describe products, benefits, special offers and deliver expertise of their services.
* Give advice about how these may benefit customers personally to win and generate new business.
* Booking in meetings to secure new business and other opportunities/relationship management.
* Gather tenders and document information about the customer.
* Enter your notes into a CRM system, including dates for follow up calls.
* The work is fast paced and intense, and you have only a short amount of time to build rapport with customers and explain the features and benefits of the product.
* Calling days; Make an average of 50/60 calls per day to new accounts.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
* A positive attitude.
* Flexibility and quick thinking.
* To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
* Revenue, target & sales focused.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office/CRM (dynamics) and willing to learn new skills.
* Networking skills – be able to create, develop, and preserve relationships with both clients and staff members and their communities
Customer Relationship Management