**£500 Welcome Bonus** Scheme Manager - Eastleigh, Hampshire - Full time, permanent - Up to £ £31,122 per annum **£500 welcome bonus**
Voyage Care are currently looking for a Scheme Manager to join us in our Eastleigh service. As a Scheme Manager, you will lead the management team of a large Supported Living Service in Eastleigh, Hampshire that provides support to those with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated complex behaviours.
As a Scheme Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality support is provided to each of the people that we support. You will be reporting into the Branch Manager, building excellent relationships with Commissioners & Professionals, to ensure the service runs effectively, alongside leading a team of Assistant Scheme managers and Support Workers. You will be required to delegate duties, promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model.
As a Scheme Manager, you will be required to ensure audits, reporting, spot checks and relevant paperwork are completed by you or your team and fulfil all regulatory and contractual requirements. You may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service. You will also take part in the on-call rota.
Our Scheme Managers are responsible for managing a staff team and liaising closely with the recruitment and coordination functions to ensure their services are adequately staffed and rotas are accurate and planned in advance.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As well as a rewarding job, we're offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500!
(£250 after month 1 and £250 after probation)
Benefits to a career with Voyage Care:
- £500 joining bonus
- Access to the Blue Light Card
- Competitive rates of pay
- A clearly defined career path if you want it
- A mixture of in-house management training and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Life assurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
What we are looking for from you:
- Experience managing a large staff team
- Experience in working with key stakeholders and communicating effectively to promote business growth
- An in-depth understanding of our client group
- Prior experience in a health and social care environment
- Driver with own vehicle
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- A 'can do' attitude
- Prior experience of rota management
- Lead a managerial team providing support 7 days a week, you will be required to work a mixture of early and lates across the 7 days.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
- Learning Disabilities