£21,500 + £653/month shift allowance (ca. £8,000 p/a)
Shifts: 8 hour shifts 5 days a week (Sunday- Thursday or Tuesday- Saturday)
An exciting opportunity to gain invaluable laboratory experience in a 6 months fixed term contract at a leading analytical organisation!
Key responsibilities include:
* Processing samples for the presence of COVID-19 RNA across a range of specialist techniques and technologies
* Ensuring good laboratory practice is followed
* Monitoring stock levels
* Performing housekeeping duties including sample archiving/disposal and maintenance of equipment
Technical Skills required:
* A science degree
* Knowledge of PCR technology is desirable
* Previous experience in a regulated environment is preferred
Apply now to VRS to be considered for this vital role!
NB - Due to the highly sensitive nature of the work, applicants should note that security clearance is required therefore you must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK.
Keywords: South West London, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Middlesex, COVID, Coronavirus, PCR, qPCR, RNA, scientist, PCR, rtPCR, qtPCR, molecular biology
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reactions
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Real Time Polymerase Chain Reactions