Location – South West (Opportunity for remote working)
Our client is a leading provider of information to the Life Science industry working with scientific professionals and laboratory manufacturers to deliver first-class scientific content within their network.
Due to company success an opportunity has now come available to a Scientific Digital Content Editor to join the business on a permanent basis and support with the provision of scientific content for the companies media platforms.
As a Scientific Editor you will be responsible for:
* Delivering engaging Scientific content in the form of articles, videos and webinars
* Develop a first-class network with renowned scientists and laboratory manufacturers
* Drive forward the reporting of world-class science to the international network
* Stay at the fore-front of scientific innovation
The role involves travel to meet and interview clients along with travel to industry seminars.
Applicants must have a passion for scientific innovation and an active interest in a role within scientific publishing, along with:
* A background as a scientific publisher or working with a laboratory manufacturer
* Experience creating digital content, editorial pieces and search engine optimization.
* Excellent verbal communication skills and written English
* A good understanding of scientific trends and industry challenges
* Creativity, organisation and forward thinking
* MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline with significant laboratory experience
* Previous experience in scientific publishing (magazines, blogs, interviews etc.)
* Experience building a scientific network (desirable)
My client offers the opportunity to work within a first-class team where you can demonstrate your creative flair within a fast-paced environment along with a salary of c£30,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits