We are currently looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract located in Greater London. As the Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the project portfolio across multiple sites ranging from strategic and process development projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing project plans and working closely with the Project Lead to optimise support for cross-functional projects.
2. You will be responsible for setting up a PMO and maintaining portfolio projects and governance rules.
3. As the Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible compiling reports and ensuring the draft and release of monthly reports are on time.
4. You will be responsible for managing a number of strategic and operational projects on a global level.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline or understanding of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry.
2. Proven industry experience in healthcare of Life Sciences industry is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management is essential