Excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation based in London that provides specialist Biomarker solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
* Develop and validate a variety flow cytometry assays for various biological samples - Types of assay include immune cell phenotyping, activation assays, receptor occupancy, depletion assays, cytokine detection etc.
* Develop and validate further immunological assays for bioanalytical studies including ELISA, ELISpot, ECL etc. – Types of assay include PK, ADA (immunogenicity) & Biomarker
* Lab and equipment up-keep including maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of the flow cytometer
* Analysis and interpretation of experimental data using FACS Diva and FlowJo etc.
* 3+ years’ experience with immunological assays e.g. Flow Cytometry, ELISA etc.
* Experience developing, validating, and troubleshooting assays
* Mammalian cell culture experience (ideally primary cell types)
* Awareness of industry regulations, GCP, GLP is desirable
Key Words: Flow Cytometry, FACS, ELISA, ELISpot, ECL Beckman Coulter, CytoFlex, FACSCanto, FC500, LSRII, FACSArray, MoFlo, FACSCalibur, FCS Express, Diva software, FlowJo, MXP, CellQuest, R&D, method development, Lab Technician, Maintenance, Calibration, Troublshooting, Regulations, GLP, GCP, Europe, England, South East, London VRS6987CR
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (Elisa)
Enzyme Linked Immuno Spot (Elispot) Assay
Complex Problem Solving