Excellent opportunity awaits a driven, enthusiastic and highly personable Cell Biologist with expert knowledge in a range of mammalian cell culture, cell line generation, cell potency/bioassays and/or flow cytometry!
Working as part of expanding, dynamic and highly successful team of cell scientists, you will utilise your skills in mammalian cell culture and analysis to deliver a vast array of projects in a timely manner. You will lead method development, optimisation and validation of a broad range of cell potency/bioassays including, but not limited to, assays relating cell viability and proliferation. Your responsibilities will extend to effective communication with clients/customers (including supporting Business Development with technical queries), staff supervision and training.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Extensive knowledge/ experience in Cell Biology (or related Life Sciences field)
* Expertise in mammalian cell culture & cell based assays (e.g. proliferation, growth arrest, cell death, cytokine)
* Experience in cell sorting & analysis by FACS/ flow cytometry
* Strong understanding & working knowledge of GxP regulations
* Excellent communication skills, commercially aware
* Supervision/staff training is a desirable skill
If you’re seeking a role with:
- Continued learning opportunities
- A well-defined career path with regular & transparent communication
- Flexible working hours & excellent benefits
then apply to VRS today!
Key Words: Mammalian Cell Culture, Cell Biology, Cell Based Assays, Potency Assays, BioAssays, Proliferation, Cell Cycle Arrest, Cell Death, Cytokine, MTT, XTT, WST-1, Trypan Blue, FACS, Flow Cytometry, BD, Beckman Coulter, Supervision, Staff Training, North West, Manchester VRS6925CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website