A highly rewarding opportunity awaits an experienced, personable and analytically minded Scientist seeking career progression with an internationally renowned and expanding Biopharmaceutical Laboratory!
In this multifaceted position, you will call upon your expertise in a range of ligand binding assay techniques to undertake a broad range of challenging projects for a number of world leading organisations. As a senior member of a team of dynamic scientists, you will lead the development and validation of ELISA, MSD and Electro-chemiluminescent techniques in support of Biopharmaceutical R&D. This will extend to ensuring compliance with GMP regulations.
Successful candidates will possess:
* Specialist knowledge & experience in immunoassay (ELISA, MSD, ECL, Luminex etc.)
* Excellent method development, validation & troubleshooting skills
* Expert understanding of Pharmacokinetic (PK), Anti-drug Antibody (ADA) & Biomarker studies
* Proven experience working to GMP/GLP regulations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’re seeking a role with:
* Continued learning opportunities
* A well-defined career path with regular & transparent communication
* Flexible working hours & excellent benefits
then apply to VRS today!
Key words: Pharmacokinetic (PK), Anti-drug Antibody (ADA), Biomarker, Immunogenicity, ELISA, Mesoscale Discovery (MSD), Neutralising Antibody Assay (NAB), Vaccines, Virus, Biosimilars, Hybridisation, Bioanalytical, Method Development, Method Validation, Method Troubleshooting, Biopharmaceuticals, GMP, GLP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, Immunoassays, Quantitative, Qualitative, North West, Manchester VRS6924CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Good Manufacturing Practices