Duties and responsibilities:
- To monitor, book and process all CoVid 19 swabbing tests.
- Liaise with teams with regards to booking and managing the process.
- Update electronic records to accurately reflect schedules and tracking
- To liaise closely with the Project Lead, HODs and arrange attendance for tests.
- To communicate any relevant information regarding CoVid tests to the appropriate hospital department as required.
- Responding to enquiries from staff, consultants and other relevant parties in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- To cancel and amend bookings as requested by Consultants or staff and ensure compliance with CoVid 19 testing deadlines and requirements.
This list of activities is not exhaustive; the post holder must be flexible to take on new duties as required by the Screening Co-ordinator when necessary.
Who we're looking for:
- Competent computer skills and working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use initiative and apply attention to detail.
Working Hours: Flexible, as and when required
Contract Type: Bank Contract
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 8 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jordan Butler on [ Email address blocked ]