COVID-19 Screening Scientist £25-30k working on location (at Bray SL4 and across the UK and Europe)
Exciting opportunity to join a team of covid testing scientists working at Windsor and on location
We are looking to recruit a team of screening scientists to run a rapid testing mobile laboratory providing COVID screening which will be based around Ealing or Bray, but will travel to different film locations both in the UK and Internationally when required.
So what will you be doing ?
Running pre-defined RT-PCR/LAMP protocols, data collection, documentation, interpretation and delivery of results within 4/5 hours.
* Documenting and reporting of correct results within pre-defined timeframe.
* Assisting with selection of assay & testing equipment for future pro-jects.
* Liaising with clients and the Your Doctor Film & Media team regarding erroneous results.
* Assisting in general laboratory duties.
* Working flexibly across multiple locations as required.
So as the Screening Scientist what will you need to have ?
* Relevant biomedical science degree BSc 2:1
* Minimum 2 years laboratory experience
* RT-PCR/LAMP experience
* MSL-2 experience
* PCR Experience
* Very Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and LIMS systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are HCPC registered this would be desirable, as will experience within the film and media industry and experience working with ISO15189 and/or ISO17025 or in a GLP laboratory and the Aseptic technique
This role will include both national and international travel and working on various locations so you will need to be flexible on travel !
Working on a shift pattern 7am - 3pm, 9am - 5pm, 11am - 7pm and 11pm - 7am.
Please apply now for a confidential chat
Lamp (Software Bundle)