ODP/Theatre Practitioner - Birmingham- Salary up to £36K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner or ODP specialised in scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
We are currently recruiting for a leading state of the art private hospital in the Birmingham area who require a Scrub Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team.
You will be fully supported by well-established team and given excellent training and development opportunities to enable you to progress you career further in the future. As a senior registered nurse you will responsible for high quality care of patients.
• NMC pin required.
• Evidence of working in a Theatre Practitioner role is essential.
• Experience of working in Orthopaedics is preferred.
Benefits & Salary:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Training Activities
- Medical Surgical Nursing