A Scrub Nurse/ODP's will be the integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
Fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic and highly motivated Scrub Nurse/ODP's (Anaesthetics) to join their growing Theatre team.
Provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics.
They are continually introducing new technology to ensure they provide the best experience for their patients and support for their hard working teams and have at this particular site in Stevenage have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres taking our total to 6
As a Scrub Nurse/ODP's you'll be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services. You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses
NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
Experience in paediatrics desirable
ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
Surgical First Assist Qualification desirable
* Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free on site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Well being centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Contributory pension scheme