Sirona Medical Ltd are currently seeking multiple Operating Department Practitioners to work in Southampton. Our client in Southampton is requesting experienced Operating Department Practitioner for a variation of day and night shifts 7 days per week. Operating Department Practitioners will be flexible, passionate and reliable with previous experience of working within an NHS setting or within the private healthcare sector.
Your Operating Department Practitioner duties will often involve:
- Accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care within the framework of the team,
- To promote a patient focused approach to both acute and general care in collaboration with all other relevant health professionals,
- Provide leadership and general supervision of all activities to nursing staff in relation to the care of patients.
- Practice safely, adhering to departmental policies and procedures, participating in the control and prevention of infection.
- Responsible for providing and delivering a high standard of care, contributing to the maintenance of a patient centred environment.
- Carry out Operating Department procedures and treatments following HCPC guidelines.
Requirements for the Operating Department Practitioner role:
- Current HCPC Pin
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Right to Work in the UK
- Flexibility and reliability
- Up to date CV
- Suitable references covering 3 years.
What do Sirona Medical offer?
Most importantly, we offer a personable service, we value you, you are not looked at as just another locum, we are a family run business and we would like you to become a part of our family:
- Excellent rates of pay with a daily payroll.
- Wide range of shift patterns and flexibility.
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company status, your choice!
- Fast and friendly registration process.
- 24hr on call service.
Please click on the Apply button now and if possible upload your CV or, alternatively please call the Theatre team on 0208 050 2999 We will then arrange to register to you.
HCPC or NMC pin and DBS on update service and updated training
- Social Skills