Sirona Medical Ltd are currently seeking the following:
Speciality: Scrub Nurse
Hours: Ad-Hoc to Full Time
Pay Rate: £32 - £36
The ideal candidate will be flexible, passionate and reliable with previous experience of working within an NHS setting or private healthcare sector.
Duties will often involve:
- Accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care within the framework of the team,
- To promote a patient focused approach to both acute and general care in collaboration with all other relevant health professionals,
- Provide leadership and general supervision of all activities to nursing staff in relation to the care of patients.
- Practice safely, adhering to departmental policies and procedures, participating in the control and prevention of infection.
- Responsible for providing and delivering a high standard of care, contributing to the maintenance of a patient centred environment.
Requirements for the role:
- Current NMC/HCPC Pin
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Right to Work in the UK
- Flexibility and reliability
- Up to date CV
- Suitable references covering 3 years.
What do Sirona Medical offer?
Most importantly, we offer a personable service, we value you, you are not just another locum to us, we are a family run business and we would like you to become a part of our family:
- Excellent rates of pay with a daily payroll.
- Wide range of shift patterns and flexibility.
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company status, your choice!
- Fast and friendly registration process.
- 24hr on call service.
If interested in this position click the Apply button now and upload your CV or, alternatively please call the Theatre team on 020 8050 2999 for a confidential chat
HCPC or NMC pin and DBS on update service and updated training
- Social Skills