Senior 1 Radiographer - MRI
South West London
South West London
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
We are recruiting for a Senior 1 Radiographer - MRI - to work at Bupa Cromwell Hospital, which is an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. This hospital receives both UK and international patients and is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for patients. Attracting leading consultants and doctors recognised for excellence in their specialised fields.
The MRI department currently operates 2 Philips Ingenia 1.5T MRI scanners and performs a wide variety of examinations incorporating neurological, musculoskeletal, angiography, liver and breast imaging.
* Hold responsibility for the daily management of the MRI Service in liaison with the Superintendent Radiographer; organising the daily work schedule to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
* Ensure that a high quality, cost effective service is delivered to Patients and Consultant service users.
* Deputise for the Superintendent Radiographers as appropriate.
* Develop and maintain staff rotas to ensure appropriate staff coverage on the respective scanner.
* Supervise the professional standards and operational management of the rotating staff and their training in the respective scanner, ensuring a consistent level of service is maintained.
* To understand and implement all policies and procedures relating specifically to MRI.
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team - showing flexibility of shared tasks to ensure that we provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients.
* To perform high quality examinations as required by referring Physicians, in line with departmental policies and procedures whilst ensuring that all patients being investigated receive a high standard of care.
* To accurately analyse the acquired data, record results and produce high quality images for reporting.
* To work accurately to maintain a high standard of imaging and to keep patient waiting time to a minimum in order to comply with standards of quality.
* BSc or DCR in Radiography with substantial MRI experience within neuro, body, ortho and specifically cardiac.
* Philips MRI trained would be desirable.
* Enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
This shall be a one stage interview process which shall be held at the beginning of November. The salary is highly competitive - and as well as being an incredible place to work, Bupa also offers a significant range of benefits which include development programmes, health insurance, contributory pension scheme, free health assessment, discounted gym membership and childcare vouchers.
To be part of this highly supportive and passionate team, please submit your CV or contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter at Bupa, on [Click here to apply]
, for further information
Job Posting End Date