I am delighted to work with a well-established biotechnology company who are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth. They provide biotechnology products and services for research and therapeutic purposes. This is an excellent company to gain varied exposure and progress your career within a dynamic team.
About the role
They are looking to expand their production capabilities and are searching for an experienced Senior Biotechnologist to complete their busy team on a permanent basis.
The role is ideal for someone who has gained some previous experience of supervising others/ scheduling work whilst working in a GMP biotechnology role and is looking to build on this in a supervisory capacity.
Ongoing training will be provided.
* Carrying out mammalian cell culture
* Virus production and downstream purification
* Adhering to GMP standards/ SOPs
* Completing production documentation accurately and on time
* Supervising and training other staff members
Key competencies and experience
* BSc or equivalent in relevant biology subject
* Previous experience working in a biotechnology manufacturing role
* Applicants must strong mammalian cell culture skills
* Applicants must have previously worked to GMP standards
* Previous supervisory or line management experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced team driven environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Production, Manufacturing, GMP, GDP, SOP, cell, healthcare, culture, mammalian, upstream, downstream, USP, DSP, purification, purify, AKTA, protein, virus, antibody, enzyme
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Digital Signal Processing