Physiologist/Echo | Cardiology and Respiratory | Band 7 depending on experience | Leeds| 37.5 hours Flexible Monday – Friday no nights or weekends.
Spire Leeds are looking for a Specialist echo cardiographer to join one the largest cardio respiratory departments in Yorkshire.
Spire Leeds Hospital located in Roundhay, just ten minutes from Leeds City Centre and has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
Duties and responsibilities
- To perform cardiological and respiratory investigations which are complex and non- routine.
- To participate in all Angiography procedures undertaken at Spire Leeds Hospital
- To assist in the day-to-day running of the cardio-respiratory department, and take responsibility for the department in the absence of the cardio-respiratory team leader.
Who we're looking for
- Specialist echo cardiographer with BSE accreditation.
- Advanced Life Support Qualification – or working towards
- Experience in all angiography procedures with some theoretical clinical knowledge of cardiology patients.
- Additional professional qualification, one or more of the follow Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Ultrasound, Association of Respiratory Technology and Physiologist Accreditation, British Pacing and Electrophysiologist Group Accreditation
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little on 07860407360 [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Advanced Life Support