Senior Care Assistant - Richmond Villages - WR11 4TY - RIC010E
Senior Care Assistants Wanted (Nights) - Richmond Villages - WR11 4TY
£9.85 - £11.76 + Excellent benefits
About the role:
We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to join our care home team and help to meet the personal care needs of our residents in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence. As a carer in one of our unique villages you'll help to lead and manage a team of carers to deliver the highest quality of care in an exemplary working environment, with a real family feel.
Who we're looking for:
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, and able to work well within a team
* Also able to work on own initiative and resolve issues with minimal supervision
* NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care with ideally an NVQ 3 or working towards this.
* Experience in a similar role
* Professional, neat appearance and excellent communication skills
In return we offer
* 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* An exemplary working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, professional team. You would have access to qualifications such as Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 & Care Leadership & Management Level 5
* Pension savings doubled by Bupa
* Employee health benefits including Smile Everyday - a health and well-being package available to all permanent employees giving you access to 24/7 health lines along with online well-being tools. Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental care
* Retail benefits including retailer discounts
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free parking
All Richmond Villages' employees share the same goal; to support and provide the best service and care they can. As a company we attract the best people and we are very proud of our high staff retention rate.
Working for Richmond Villages means you will be encouraged in your continuing professional development. To this end, we facilitate training courses and the gaining of further qualifications; not just in care, but in every area from nursing and catering to administration and management. There are also various in-house initiatives which reward staff for their hard work right across the board.
About the Village
Redefining retirement living, we are a new luxury retirement village located between Evesham and Pershore in Worcestershire. Opened in Spring 2019, we offer a choice of exemplary retirement accommodation and facilities that we all dream of in retirement
The retirement village provides 61 spacious retirement apartments designed for an independent lifestyle and 46 Village Suites providing assisted living. For added reassurance, there is also be a luxury care home providing exemplary nursing and dementia care. But our village will offer so much more than just a fantastic new home. It will be a thriving retirement community with luxury facilities, beautiful and safe surroundings where worries about property and garden maintenance are taken care of by our expert team.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Richmond is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Richmond aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
To apply contact Kim at [Click here to apply]
Richmond Wood Norton
Evesham Road Wood Norton
Evesham WR11 4TY
Salary Amount: 9.85 - £11.76