Senior Care Assistant (Nights) based at Laurel Court, Didsbury.
Permanent - Full Time - 33 hours per week.
Are you a compassionate individual with experience working in care? Do you want to work for an Award Winning Charity that is committed to your development? MHA are looking for a committed, hardworking Senior Care Assistant to join our thriving team at Laurel Court, Didsbury.
The role requires individuals who:
- are flexible in their approach and sensitive to the needs of residents
- enjoy the company of older people
- have experience caring for older or vulnerable people
- work well as part of a team
- will play an essential role in leading care and ancillary staff members in all aspects of our service to residents
- have the ability to form positive relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues
- have a NVQ Level 2, QCF or equivalent in health and social care
- willingness to train and develop further
For more information about the role please review the Job Description attached.
Pension, 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform and DBS provided.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
"Agencies: Please note, MHA do not accept unsolicited CV's from any agencies, regardless of whether they are on our Preferred Supplier List (PSL) or not. We only accept CV's from agencies that have been appointed and briefed by MHA's central Talent Acquisition Team."
At Laurel Court, beautiful shared spaces, well-provisioned private rooms and an attractive location combine to make an ideal home for individuals who are looking not just for residential or nursing support but also for the kind of person-centred care that makes them feel valued and respected.
For more information about this home, please click here.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Master Of Health Administration
Mental Health Act