Michael Page are looking for Senior HCAs available to pick up ad hoc agency shifts in elderly nursing and residential settings. We are working with several elderly care homes in Greater Manchester (North) and want to hear from passionate and enthusiastic care workers!
- Competitive rates of pay up to £13.45 per hour including holiday
- Flexibility to work as much or as little as you want!
Michael Page is working with several elderly nursing and residential care homes in the North Manchester area who are looking for Senior Care Assistants to work on an agency and bank basis. Michael Page are proud to work with quality healthcare providers and are confident in the care and support they offer to their service users. This means that you too can be confident in the homes which you will work at. Our clients are in North Manchester towns including Oldham, Rochdale, Bury and Salford and are looking for flexible individuals who can work regular agency work on an ongoing basis.
If you are a Senior Healthcare Assistant who has previous experience in a residential or nursing setting, we would love to hear from you! As a Senior Healthcare Assistant in a Care Home you will be comfortable working with elderly residents who may be receiving palliative, end of life or dementia care. You will have previous experience leading a team of healthcare assistants and be comfortable forming a vital part of the multidisciplinary team.
We understand how important a work life balance is and working for Michael Page Healthcare lets you to work around your personal commitments, pick up extra work when you are available to, and get paid weekly!
As Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in North Manchester you will be responsible for:
- Assisting residents with all aspects of their personal care
- Supervising a team of healthcare assistants
- Maintaining the privacy of the resident at all times
- Supporting the Nurse in charge and clinical staff to provide high levels of individualised care including writing care plans
- Assisting residents during mealtimes according to their care plan
- Responding compassionately and managing the emotional demands of supporting residents with long-term conditions, dementia, and those nearing end of-life
- Training and mentoring new care staff
- Keeping resident's families up to date with their relatives' condition and progress
- Supporting social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with their hobbies and activities within the home
As Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will be:
- Compassionate, empathetic, and understanding of resident's needs
- Eager to share knowledge and experience while coming to work daily aiming to learn and develop
- Available to commit to regular shifts around your lifestyle
The successful Senior Healthcare Assistant (HCA) will have the following:
- Previous experience in an elderly nursing home at Senior level
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- NVQ 2 or 3 desirable
- Flexibility in availability around shift patterns
- Clear Enhanced DBS
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development into your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Weekly payroll
- Dedicated consultant
- Personal Care
- Elderly Care