UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As a Day Senior Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, individualised care and support to residents during the day time, promoting each person's privacy, dignity and independence, be responsible for supervising and leading the shift and team members, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are carrying out a direct observation on a care assistant who is assisting someone to eat their lunch, checking that a resident's activities log has been completed, giving a detailed handover to the team on the next shift, or assisting a resident to get dressed in the morning, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Do you have good team leading, delegation and organisational skills?
• Have you completed, or are you currently undertaking your L3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Hartford Rewards - access to 100's of discounts including major retail, travel and leisure companies
• 24/7 digital GP service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• At least 2 years' experience as a Care Assistant in residential care
• Completed an L3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Ability to lead and motivate staff members
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hour
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Nursing Home Care