3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns (Night Shift) 8pm to 8am
Join this reputable Home as a Senior Care Assistant and you will be supported to take your career to the next level with their fast-track program. In return for your hard work, dedication, and commitment, they will provide you with everything you need to move forward and take the next step to Deputy Manager and beyond.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Supervise committed care assistants
- To actively participate and supervise the delivery of care to the residents
- Support and work closely with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support, sensitive to individual need
- Responsibilities are not restricted to the ones listed above
You will be required to the following characteristics to join us as a Senior Care Assistant:
- Positive can-do attitude towards clients and other staff.
- Warm, patient, and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Patience, communication, and listening skills
A few benefits of joining our client as a Senior Care Assistant are:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns
- Paid breaks and Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform/DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Additional shifts available
In screening, Hirestaff place strong emphasis on shared values and behaviors, including the skills making up emotional intelligence: awareness, motivation, empathy, and social skills. These vital skills serve as the foundation to resilience.
NVQ Level - 2 and 3
Hourly pay rates will be between - 10.58 to 11.58.
- Active Listening
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Nursing Home Care
- Positive Attitude