Available Hours: Permanent Full Time/Part Time/Multiple Hour contracts available per week.(0 hours - 44 hours) About the role
As a Senior Care Assistant at MHA you will lead and inspire a team of committed care assistants to provide the highest quality of care to our residents enabling them to live later life well. Duties will be varied and include supporting our residents with personal care needs and helping them to take part in a wide range of activities that support their health and wellbeing. In addition, you will administer medication and maintain clear and accurate records. Every day will be different and you'll have the opportunity to use your leadership and people skills to make a real difference. About you
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be passionate about caring for older people, have previous care experience and, as a minimum, hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in health and social care and be willing to complete level 3. In addition, you will have experience leading, coaching and motivating a team to deliver high quality care. Why join?
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a lot more:
About the home
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme which includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to a number of nationally recognised training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Family friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Free uniform and DBS check.
- Cycle2Work salary sacrifice scheme.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
Set on a greenfield site on the outskirts of Stainton, the care home has private en-suite bedrooms, a café and spacious lounges and dining rooms for meals, activities and socialising. There is also a hair and beauty salon and a landscaped garden.
To apply please email or visit mha.org.uk Please note that interviews may take place prior to the closing date and if a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early. Recruitment agencies: please note, MHA do not accept unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies, regardless of whether they are on our Preferred Supplier List (PSL). We only accept CV's from agencies that have been appointed and briefed by MHA's Talent Acquisition Team.