Senior Care Assistant - THE03S3
Senior Care Assistant - Bupa Care Homes
£8.36 - £10.40 per hour. Rate of pay is dependent on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
The Kensington Nursing Home - Kensington, London, W11 3PH
About the role
* Leading a team of carers, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care
* You will promote independence, choice, dignity and respect through the hands on care you deliver to our residents
* You will get to know our residents and their families - helping to ensure we deliver truly personalised care plans
* Assisting the Registered Nurse and Care Manager, you will be involved in providing essential physical and mental stimulation through a range of social and recreational activities, as well as administering medication
* One of your key responsibilities is to maintain accurate records of the job you do and build strong relationships with the rest of your team.
Who we're looking for
With an NVQ Level 3 in Care, or equivalent, you believe in the importance of people's wellbeing and you are capable of providing support to those around you.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
* Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
* A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Bupa Cash Plan discounts
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Hot meal provided
* Uniform provided
About the Home
Our large, elegantly converted Victorian terraced house is situated in an attractive residential area just north of Holland Park Avenue. The building retains many original architectural features and the layout has a relaxed, homely atmosphere. Our home is surrounded by beautiful grounds with patio areas, a shaded gazebo and sensory garden.
We are proud of the facilities and activities we are able to offer residents. We provide a safe, secure environment that allows people as much independence as possible. We maintain the highest standards of care and hygiene and our registered nurses and highly-trained care assistants are on hand 24-hours a day.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care; our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
Choose a career in care.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
40/46 Ladbroke Street Kensington
London W11 3PH
Salary Amount: £8.36 - £10.40