We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant to work in our client’s small nursing unit in Liverpool, looking after Religious Sisters with a range of different health issues and dependencies.
About the Role
As a Senior Care Assistant your hours would be 6.30am to 6.30pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the first week and on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday the following week and your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a small team of dedicated care staff to deliver exceptional care in a uniquely mixed clinical and domiciliary environment
- Producing care plans and risk assessments
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records
- Responsible for ordering of supplies
- Overseeing administration of medication in accordance with policies.
About the Person
To be successful in your application as Senior Care Assistant, you must have/be:
- A Senior Care Assistant with a minimum of one year in the role
- Someone with at least NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or HSC Dip 3
- Passionate about delivering high quality, person centred care
- A self-motivated, competent and confident person
- A team player who engages well with others
- Caring and compassionate
- Someone with a positive outlook
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both within our team and wider MDT
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle desirable
About the Rewards
For the role of Senior Care Assistant our client is offering a great range of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary of up to £11 per hour (circa £22,000 to £24,000 per annum)
- Managerial and clinical support
- Access to supervision
- Free meal when working long days
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Free enhanced DBS check and uniform
- Training and opportunity to develop knowledge and skills
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Care, assistant, homecare, Senior Carer, Care Assistant, Carer, Support Worker, Care worker, care work
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivation
- Team Working