Senior Care Assistants - New Malden
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Care Assistants with fantastic care and leadership skills to join our client's established Nursing Home for the Elderly, those with Alzheimer's disease and more based in New Malden.
Senior Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £10.00 to £12.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Full-time, permanent contract (36 hours per week)
- Day shifts, 8am to 8pm
- Alternate weekends
This service is planning to bring on board an experienced senior care assistant who will soon become a Nursing Practitioner witihn the service. They will provide you will fully funded training (as well as a pay increase) where you will learn clinical skills in order to perform in this job role effectively and efficiently.
Senior Care Assistant experience and qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care or working towards
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Senior Care Assistant
- Experience providing care to the Elderly
- Medication trained (desired)
- Experience witihn a Care Home setting is needed
Senior Care Assistant duties:
- To lead a team of carers whilst on shift, ensuring tasks are completing thoroughly and tentatively
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Jordan on 0118 334 6499 to discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.