Title: Senior Clinical Service Manager
Salary: Highly competitive salary + car allowance on offer
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley & Andy Boyd
We have a new opportunity available to join a leading full-service, clinical provider of out-of-hospital healthcare as a Clinical Services Manager. The successful candidate will manage a team of Clinical Service Managers and will make a significant contribution to the growth of the company by enabling NHS customers to make better use of their inpatient facilities through pathways to avoid admissions or supporting step-down from hospital.
Essential Requirements for the Clinical Service Manager
* Current NMC Registered Nurse or Therapist (with ability and understanding to manage a clinical team).
* Strong team management skills to enable good working relationships both within and outside the business.
* Works collaboratively with others and builds effective teams.
* Master level qualification or working towards is desired.
* Track record of working as an autonomous clinical practitioner making independent decisions.
* Well-developed therapy and pharmacology knowledge and relevant clinical skills.
* Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Role Responsibilities for the Clinical Service Manager
* Provide Clinical Leadership & Support the Development of Professional Excellence
* Assume clinical and managerial responsibility for a portfolio of Out of Hospital Services.
* Give multidisciplinary team clear direction, set clear expectations, and optimise motivation across area of responsibility.
* Ensure robust processes in place, and being used, to manage patients’ journey from getting onto service through to discharge.
* Undertake day to day liaison with the Clinical Operations Managers (COMs) to support workload planning and logistics.
* Support the COMs with assessing and managing workload demands; guide capacity and skill-mix needed to undertake work programme to set standards.
* Act as a positive role model for organisational values.
* Initiate regular audits to validate service delivery expectations and quality standards are being met.
* Assume primary responsibility for the development of the COM group, supporting their development as operational and clinical leaders.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Andy Boyd or Claire Handley.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions