We are seeking a Senior Cosmetic Chemist to work for a cosmetics manufacturer in North Yorkshire.
As a Senior Development Chemist, you will be responsible for:
• Formulation and reformulation of a wide range of beauty care/personal care products
• Carrying and recording safety testing
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously, from customer brief through to supervising initial production and scale up trials
• Creating INCI lists and collating information for regulatory documentation including PIFs and safety assessments
• Contacting suppliers to procure raw materials
• Keeping abreast of regulatory changes
• Attending internal meetings to discuss progress of projects
• Liaising with senior managers on progress
To be considered for this role, candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject, with proven experience developing a range of cosmetic and personal care products in industry and have an interest in future innovations.
The salary is in the region of £30,000-£50,000 and dependent upon experience.
key words: cosmetic chemistry cosmetic chemist cosmetic scientist cosmetic science cosmetic development chemist cosmetic development scientist skin care hair care beauty care