VQ Life Sciences are recruiting for a Permanent Senior CQV Engineer in the Northwest. This is a client facing position with projects throughout the UK.
This is very much a hands on senior position, leading by example and clear communication is essential.
You will be required to provide Validation and Regulated support for the completion of projects including: CAPEX, New Builds, Facility Expansions, Cleanrooms.
* To work alongside project teams to provide validation and regulatory guidance
* Provide validation and regulatory support throughout Design – Construction – Commissioning stages
* Ensure company is compliant with industry regulations and guidelines
* Implement validation systems and validation strategies
* Be a leading figure within the validation team and validation activities related to projects and internal processes
* Work closely with regulators/inspectors (FDA, MHRA)
* Project relevant validation and regulatory training
* Creation of URS’s
* Generation of protocols: DQ, IQ, OR and PQ
* Work very closely with Clients, Internal Teams, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
* Provide validation management for projects including but not limited to: Cleanrooms, HVAC Systems, Utilities, Sterilisers, New Builds.
* Degree qualified BSc/BEng or equivalent
* GMP background within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Held a Senior Validation position previously within the Pharmaceutical industry for at least 5 years.
* Managed Validation and Commissioning teams
* Knowledge and experience with Validation activities such as: Process, Facilities, Utilities, Equipment and CSV.
* Strong communicator at al levels
* Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and changes (FDA, MHRA), GMP, GAMP
* Happy to travel UK wide
If you’re a Senior Validation professional with 5+ years within the Pharmaceutical industry, live in the Northwest and looking for a new Permanent position, please get in touch with VQ Life Sciences for more information
Medicines And Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (Mhra) Guides
Good Manufacturing Practices