Senior Radiographer - CT/General - Manchester - £40,000 - Permanent - Full Time
An amazing opportunity for a Senior CT/General Radiographer to join the Imaging Department team of a beautiful private hospital in Manchester.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- Some experience of CT Radiography would be a distinct advantage
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
Duties of this role include:
- To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead
- Undertake imaging examinations to produce high quality, diagnostic images.
Salary and Benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
If this exciting opportunity is of interest please message Dee on 07389 843 289 for an informal chat
- Clinical Works
- Conflict Management
- Health Care