We have partnered with a leading Medical Device organisation in Oxfordshire, who are seeking a Senior Development Engineer. This is a role that will involve technical leadership, and reports directly into the VP of Operations.
It’s the second assignment that we’ve worked on with this particular client, and it’s always a pleasure to take their message and brand to market.
Their products have a global presence, but they have managed to maintain a culture whereby everyone feels valued and can see their individual contributions.
Key Responsibilities: Senior Development Engineer
* To provide technical leadership to design and development projects, as well as senior level engineering input
* Technical leadership to the risk management process and to create reports including failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
* Create test protocols and write reports suitable for regulatory submission
* Develop and manage relationships with suppliers of products and services, based globally
Person Specification: Senior Development Engineer
* Degree educated in relevant engineering discipline
* Experience of working on product development
* Exposure to a highly regulated environment (medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
* Technical problem-solving skills, such as root cause analysis (RCA)
This is a genuine opportunity to make a difference to the organisation, as well as the development of Junior Engineers