We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Development Scientist to lead the development of products within a company based just outside Cambridge.
* Significant product development experience in clinical immunoassays gained within the regulated immunodiagnostic products industry (preferably in the development of lateral flow based products)
* Experience of working within smaller, entrepreneurial ventures
* A sound understanding of development, quality systems/ISO 13485, verification and validation testing, manufacturing, and regulatory requirements
* A minimum of two years' supervisory experience
* PhD in a biological sciences discipline or a minimum of 2 years' commercial assay development experience.
* Open and communicative, with a focused, methodical approach and a high attention to detail
* Driving licence
* Permission to work in UK
Please get in touch for full details