I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biopharmaceuticals company. A world leader in their industry niche, my client offer a busy and fast paced research environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in immunology and/ or cell biology and is looking to build further experience in an industry environment. This role will involve hands on expertise in a varied range of techniques to drive forwards research projects. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience within industry.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* PhD degree in life sciences discipline is essential
* Minimum 2 years+ work experience postdoctorate
* Previous research experience with immunology or cell biology is essential
* Experience with; mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry and phenotyping
* A home office PIL would be preferred but is not essential