We are currently looking for a Senior Fermentation Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist you will be responsible for leading fermentation processes and team members in the GMP facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Fermentation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the GMP manufacturing processes efficiently and act as a project team lead for microbial fermentation.
2. As the Senior Fermentation Scientist, you will support the Product Delivery Group by maintaining documentation, SOP updates, change control generation and deviation investigations.
3. It will be your responsibility to line manage GMP Scientists.
4. You will communicate GMP manufacturing results to internal colleagues and external customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Fermentation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Biological Sciences, Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) will be preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial fermentation is required. Having line management experience alongside this is beneficial.
Key Words: Fermentation | Senior Scientist | Microbial | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Biologics | Manufacturing | GMP | Bioreactors | Fermenters | Line Management | CMO | Midlands | Microbiology | Bacteria
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves