Senior Fermentation Scientist
I am delighted to work with a successful and growing biotechnology company. Based on a busy technology park in a pleasant leafy area, my client offer a busy and dynamic environment in which to gain new skills and progress your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in upstream production of biological products. Applicants must have strong practical experience working with microbial fermentation (bioreactors and shake flask). Candidates with 4 years+ relevant work experience or a PhD plus some industry work experience would be ideal.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Fermentation and cell banking activities
* Assisting in process improvement activities
* Interpretation of data and delivery of reports
* Training and support to other team members
* Management of commercial and internal projects
* Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in relevant Science subject
* Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in an industrial biologics environment
* Strong microbial fermentation experience (bioreactor and shake flask)
* Applicants must have experience of aseptic production processes
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Biotechnology, biopharma, vaccine, therapeutics, GMP, manufacturing, production, fermentation, ferment, bioreactor, vessel, tank, scientist, senior, experienced, bioprocess, vector, viral, mammalian cell culture, upstream, downstream.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role