Senior Formulation Scientist
Up to £32,000 plus benefits
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join my client, an award winning global pharmaceutical company, at their site in North Wales.
As a Senior Formulation Scientist, you will be a key member of the R&D team, developing new products and undertaking formulation development studies to support regulatory filings and production.
The responsibilities of the Senior Formulation Scientist will include:
• Design and implement formulation development studies
• Perform data analysis and calculation of results
• Participate in practical problem solving in relation with on-going and new projects
• Effectively communicate with relevant departments and external service providers
The ideal candidate for the Senior Formulation Scientist will have:
• A BSc in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences or related scientific subject
• At least 3 years experience of product development, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry in generic parenteral and oral liquid drug products
• Must have a thorough knowledge of formulation development, process development and scale up and in-depth knowledge of the product development cycle and ability to establish a product development plan
• Experience with technology transfers both internally and externally
If this sounds like you and you are looking to join a leading pharmaceutical company with that strong family feel to it, who look after their employees, have dedicated charity fundraising events and offer a fantastic potential for personal growth, then please apply now
Software Development Life Cycle