Health Care Assistant | Outpatients | Salary dependant on experience | Worcester | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire South Bank Hospital is looking for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join their Outpatients team on a full time basis.
Spire South Bank Hospital has been in operation for 30 years providing quality private healthcare, earning a reputation as a leader in Worcestershire. We work with some of the areas most experienced Consultant Surgeons, Anaesthetists and Physicians to deliver tailored, personalised care to patients from Worcestershire, Herefordshire north Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the West Midlands.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake routine tasks related to individual’s health and well being
- Patient/customer facing duties in a busy clinical environment
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting the outpatients team in the provision of exemplary patient care
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of working as an Health Care Assistant in a Hospital environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable, NVQ Level 2 is essential
- Experience in the following: ECGs, taking blood/blood pressures and patient observations
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires