Senior In-patient Physiotherapist | Inpatient Services | Band 6/7 dependent on experience | Hull | Full and part time hours considered. (Additional weekend Cover and evening on-call) Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum depending on experience.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen on behalf of our client for a Senior in-patient Physiotherapist in the Hull area.
Duties and responsibilities:
The role will be mostly in-patient based but moving forward the successful candidate will be supporting service developments including delivering pre-operative education classes for THR/TKR as well as running a small outpatient clinic for this client group and supporting the pre-operative assessment team with more varied complex cases.
The in-patient caseload is varied and the successful candidate for this role will have experience of lower and upper limb elective/trauma orthopaedics, respiratory and ICU. Experience in women's health and neurosurgery would be desirable but not essential, as training will be given.
You will have excellent communication, time management and prioritisation skills and be able to demonstrate experience of discharge planning and MDT working.
Participation in the Out of Hours on call rota is required.
The successful candidates must be registered with the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and show evidence of postgraduate training.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Extensive In-patient experience
- Previous experience in a hospital outpatient setting would be advantageous
- Degree qualified in physiotherapy
- Respiratory training is desirable
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum depending on experience.
- 35 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in contact with Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers
- Respiratory Systems
- Time Management