Seeking accomplished LC-MS/MS Analysts for an exciting new opportunity within a leading contract research laboratory!
Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking an industry experienced LC-MS/MS Scientist for their residue analysis team. You will be fundamental in supporting the entire analytical process from sample extraction through to data analysis and reporting, for quantitative trace level analysis in a wide range of complex matrices.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Developing, optimising and troubleshooting analytical methods
* Ensuring strict regulations are adhered to and appropriate records are maintained throughout the testing process
* Instrument troubleshooting and maintenance as required
To be considered you must have:
* At least 2 years’ LC-MS/MS industry experience
* Experience developing and validating novel methods
* Knowledge of GLP and/or ISO17025 regulations; experience within a GLP regulated lab would be advantageous
* Exceptional communication and team working skills
The role is offered at Senior Analyst level, with the opportunity to train as Study Director for those interested in this career path.
Contact VRS now to learn more about this exciting new role!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: residues, residues analysis, pesticides, e-fate, environmental fate, bioanalysis, bioanalytical, toxicology, pharmaceutical, mass spectrometry, HPLC, LC-MS, Analyst, Senior Analyst, Study Director, Study manager, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Essex, South East, VRS6833AW
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Complex Problem Solving