Role: Senior Medical Secretary
Location: Central London
Salary: To £40,000 + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
The Senior Medical Secretaries that we represent attribute improved job satisfaction to effective business communication and working with effective engaged leaders who are committed to improving the patient pathway. This leading fertility provider meets this desire with their unwavering commitment to maintaining high performing teams who are dedicated to patient care.
Perhaps you strive to work within a state-of-the-art patient centric facility that encourages a bespoke holistic approach to women's health - maybe you wish to expand your skills, learn from the best and help a business grow.
3 great things about this fertility and gynaecological business:
- State of the art facilities based within Central London - work within a newly renovated clinic which has a contemporary and modern feel.
- Forward thinking - they provide a bespoke approach to work with their patients, offering not only fertility treatment but also preventative and early intervention measures as well as long term gynaecological care.
- A supportive team who are passionate about what they do and strive to do the best for their patients!
The Hiring Manager told us; "We pride ourselves on being a unique clinic within London that is truly a centre of excellence dedicated not only to Fertility but also wider women's gynaecological health".
As a Senior Medical Secretary, you will:
- Working closely with the administration team you will provide dedicated administrative support for the Consultant team which will include arranging appointments, dictation, booking surgery, arranging meetings and liaising with patients.
- Reporting to the senior management team you will provide highly visible leadership and support with the internal recruitment and growth of the team.
- You must have a proven track record of operating as a Medical Secretary, experience within fertility and gynaecology is preferable, but training can be provided.
Why other Medical Secretaries work with this clinic:
- A brand-new state of the art facility with world class technology, fantastic laboratory and purpose built theatres and consultation space.
- Work with leaders in the field and leverage their experience to become a specialist Medical Secretary and future leader within the business - industry leading training will be provided.
- Excellent career progression - this clinic has ambitious growth plans meaning rapid career progression and opportunities for the right individual.
Full time position (37.5 hrs), working office hours Monday - Friday.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively, to find out more please contact Tess Goulding at Stroud Resourcing, quoting reference 1712.