We are currently looking for a Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the GMP QC Laboratories and associate infrastructure.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Technician you will serve as the first point of escalation in the event of OOS/OOT results.
2. You will ensure processes and work-flows are adhered to by the EM team and perform routine viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in classified areas of the manufacturing centre.
3. Another responsibility you will hold as the Senior QC Technician will be to lead microbiological OOS investigation and act as a subject matter expert for environmental monitoring, plate reading etc.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring the QC function operates to a high standard and complies with cGMP and other appropriate regulatory standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Technician - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in microbiology or in an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing environmental monitoring and microbiological analysis such as endotoxin and bioburden testing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Product Quality Assurance
Certified Global Meeting Planner